Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ohhhh my GOshhhhh girls!!!

ohhh my gosh girls.....I just got a shipment from Maya Road!!!! whooo hooo!!! I'm soooo super excited!!! Okay so now im sooo done with DECEMBERS KIT!! OMGaaaaa can you believe it!! and let me tell you ~~~~~ you will be sooo excited ~~~~~ I'm gonna try to post some sneak peaks later tonight or tomorrow... just so you can see how pretty the product is ~~~ ohh my goshhh I totally got lots of ribbons and bling bling!!! whooo hooo.. can you see im super duper excited!!!

well, im off to bake a cake for my son ~~~ he leaves to Hawaii tomorrow * sad * so he wanted to have a going away party.. and can you believe he picked staying at home having a nice steak dinner than going to Chilis!!! mannnn that was a SHOCKER!!!.... okay okay gots to go... they are calling me :)

No comments:

Ohh myyy what did you do!

Ohh myyy what did you do!
Miss little DIVA!