Saturday, February 7, 2009

~~ OHhh my now what ~~

 



OMGoshhhh I couldn't believe it when my DH called me to the restroom!!!
he told me I had to come and see this with my own eyes!!
I walked in and was like OMG!!! NOOOOOoooooo !!! but what do you think I did instead
of running and taking my MAC & NARS makeup away from her... I told her not to move
and ran to my scraproom and grabbed my CAMERA!! LOL.. so, here she is.. I can't blame her
she wants to be like her DIVA mommy.. I just hope Im not wearing my makeup like that LOL
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

deb famularo said...

Thanks for your comment! Nars and Mac, a girl after my own heart! How cute!
Okay my fellow CA girl! Have a good one! xOxO deb

deb famularo said...

You are SO sweet!!!!! And so is your little doll here! Speaking of MAC, have you seen the Hello Kitty collection girlie!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

Ohh myyy what did you do!

Ohh myyy what did you do!
Miss little DIVA!